Programme of Groups
Groups are held in the Dragon Community Hub, 5A New Road Avenue, Chatham, Kent ME4 6BB
- Coffee & Chat Group – Every Tuesday from 10am-12pm – Group to meet with others for informal chat and support, to play games, mindfulness colouring, etc.
- Personality Disorder (PD) Peer Support Group – Every Wednesday from 10.30am-12pm – Group for anyone who has a diagnosis or experiences personality difficulties
- Depression, Anxiety & Bipolar Peer Support Group – Every Thursday from 1-2.30pm – Group for anyone who has a diagnosis or experiences symptoms of depression, anxiety or bipolar
- Social Groups including Bowling, Playopolis, Lunches & Day Trips – Contact for details
- Quarterly Forum Events – Opportunity to hear from local services about support offered and to share experiences of services – Contact for dates
If you would like to book an appointment to come along and find out more about the support that we offer, please contact us to book a New Comers Session.
Medway REAP Partnership
MEGAN CIC works in partnership with All Saints Community Project, Medway Foodbank and Home-Start Medway to offer support to people experiencing hardship crisis with issues such as housing, benefits, mental health, access to services, etc. If you need support, please contact us.
We offer one-to-one support for individuals experiencing issues with access to mental health support, debt, housing, benefits, etc. with the aim of reducing social isolation, increasing confidence and self-esteem and improving mental health and wellbeing. Contact us for more information.
Medway Providers Network & Co-Production
Providers Network – Contact us if you represent an organisation which offers Peer Support and would like to join our network of providers to share best practice, identify opportunities for joint working and offer support.
Co-Production Network – Contact us if you are interested in taking part in the planning, design, delivery and review of local services. You will be added to the Network and contacted with opportunities to get involved.