Please Browse Our Services
Expand the drop down menu's below to view details of MEGAN CIC's specific services. If you have any questions please head over to the contact page or give us a call.
- •New Comers Group - Every Wednesday from 10-11am
- •Coffee & Chat Group - Every Tuesday from 10am-12pm
- •Personality Disorder Peer Support Group - Every Wednesday from 1-3pm
- •Depression, Anxiety & Bipolar Peer Support Group - Every Thursday from 1-3pm
- •Social Groups including Bowling, Lunches & Day Trips - Contact for details
- •Quarterly Service User Forum Events - Contact for details
Working in partnership with All Saints Community Project, Medway Foodbank, MRS CIC, Home-Start Medway, the project aims to support people experiencing hardship crisis.
MEGAN CIC can offer one-to-one appointments to people experiencing mental health issues and issues with money management and debt, housing, DWP welfare benefits, etc. To book an appointment, call us on 01634 402077.
Groups are held at The Grand, 26 Kings Street, Gravesend
• Personality Disorder Peer Support Group - Every Thursday from 1-3pm
- •Coffee & Chat Group - Contact for details
- •Quarterly Service User Forums - Contact for details
- •Littlebrook Hospital Patient Council
This group is held at The Quays, Sittingbourne
• Personality Disorder Peer Support Group - Every Tuesday from 11.30am-1.30pm
For more information or a Programme of Dates, please contact us on 01634 402077 or use the Contact Us page.
We are here to help you should you need our assistance.